This page is dedicated to informing current and new players on membership related details. The following is a yearly timeline of the K-W Oldtimers':
End of month season generally begins.
- Games are played Monday to Thursday with start times generally 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
- On average two games per team per week are played.
- There are usually no games played during the Christmas break.
- Around 40-45 regular season games are played through the beginning of March.
- Five playoff games are then played in March.
- One final game is played based on the playoff standings. The final night of the season is generally the last Thursday in March.
Applications for the next year are distributed and then collected by the team captains with waiver form and cheque accompanying each one.
Application deadline is June 15th for current players.*
Teams are picked.
Player's cheques are cashed.
Schedule is released.
Player handbook is distributed.
* Applications from new players are accepted at anytime, but you must realize you may not make it on a team full-time right away. You may have to play in the player pool for one year or more.
** Costs are located on the Application Form
Copyright © 2003-2013. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer |
Feedback | Sitemap